Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blast From The Past!


In the spirit of Proto-typing Fun, I thought I would share with you some of our earliest designs. These are the actual proto-types from our first series: The Heartbreakers. As you can see they went through quite a few redesigns before reaching their finalized states. You may also notice that our proto-typing skillz have improved over the years, but I still think these prehistoric monsters have managed to retain some, if not all, of their original charm.

Early Rusty examples.

Sheldon become thicker and shorter.

Trevor changed colours.

Rusty-ish!

Pink Guy.

I suppose this is an example of an early Dudley. So far he is my favorite, especially with his dapper toe tappin.

Dudley's long lost cousins!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bliss Man said...

Oh My GOD! I forgot all about those guys. We will have to go through our old monster stash. way to go rhya!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home