Wednesday, March 29, 2006

One of a Kind Show Begins Today

There may have been a noticeable lack of blog entries lately but we've had a good reason. We have been working around the clock in preparation for this year's Spring One of a Kind Show. It starts today at 11:00am and runs until Sunday at 6:00pm. It should be a good few days. I think we generally prefer the spring show to the Christmas show. It's a bit more fun, a bit more fashion-related. Hopefully we'll have a chance to document some of the show and give everyone who hasn't ever been there a sense of what it's all about.

http://www.oneofakindshow.com/

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your booth at the show and fell in love with Wayne and his big heart tumor head. <3 Alas I was broke by the time I made it to your booth. Could I stop in to the studio just to buy one little monster?

12:56 AM  
Blogger monster factory said...

sure, just contact us through info@monsterfactory.net. we can arrange a time for you to drop by. i think we have one wayne left.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, will there be more waynes???

11:53 PM  
Blogger rosetravale said...

Hello! I stopped by your booth at the show and took home a Baz with me. My sister and I spent a good amount of time oogling all your fantastic work. Thank you for making your art!

1:43 AM  
Blogger monster factory said...

don't worry, there are more waynes to come

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brenda is my doppelganger -- not only do i regularly read through the night in my messy bedroom, but i'm also slightly fuzzy and prone to being blue.

sigh.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I bought Matthew at the one of a kind show for my sister who's collecting mosters for her baby ( he'll be here in June) and we have such great taste that now we have two Matthew's would it be possible to exchange him for another ( I'm partial to Stanly) thanks.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Bliss Man said...

Hi Jodie,

We can exchange the matthew for you. Just e-mail or call us before you head over so we know to be in the office. All of our contact info is on our website at www.monsterfactory.net. Take care and have a very good weekend.

bliss

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home